Santa Teresa Canopy - Cocalmayo (Full Day)
The village of Santa Teresa offers you several alternatives of adventure tourism and recreation, in a subtropical climate and an exuberant nature, as well as the option to easily get to Machu Picchu , for being quite nearby, on a 30 minute stretch of road, by bus and 10 kilometers , by train. From the city of Cusco, there are several ways to get to Santa Teresa, combining train and bus or going only by bus, van, car, motorcycle, bicycle or if you prefer, hiking on the Machu Picchu, Salkantay or Choquekirao Incan Trail, and finally, coming from Quillabamba, “The City of the Eternal Summer”, as it has an excellent climate and a strategic geographical situation.
PROGRAMDAY 01 Cusco / Santa Teresa / Cusco
- 5:30 a.m.: Departure to the locality of Santa Teresa, along the Sacred Valley road, all the way up to the Málaga Mountain Pass ( 4,350 m .a.s.l.) and down to the subtropical jungle of the La Convención Valley , on stretches of asphalted and compacted dirt road, in good conditions
- 10:00 a.m.: Arrival in Santa Teresa ( 1,645 m .a.s.l.)
- Adventure tour in “monkey tail” canopy, with extreme adrenaline, gliding through the air, between the mountains
- Recreation at Cocalmayo´s Thermo-medicinal Baths, in a natural paradise
- 3:30 p.m.: Departure on a bus, to return to Cusco
- 8:30 p.m.: Arrival in the city of Cusco and transfer to your hotel.
- Tourist transportation Cusco / Santa Teresa / Cusco
- 01 entrance ticket to the canopy
- 01 entrance ticket to Cocalmayo´s Thermal Baths
- 01 lunch
- Free exotic drink (Pisco Sour, Caypiriña, cocktail or ice cold bier)
- Support with communication logistics.
Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- Non-programed food, extras, drinks, snacks, tips, etc.
- Small backpack
- Light clothes for warm weather
- Jacket for the cold
- Waterproof poncho (Rain season)
- Canteen, mineral water and snack
- Sun blocking lotion and sunglasses
- Bathing suit, towel and personal hygiene kit
- Hat or cap
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.
Filed Under: Adventure Tourism
About the Author: